Type of building
Type of Work Required:
Masonry (cement, concrete, tiles)
Metal (grille, gate, aluminium)
Electrical and lighting
Door or window
How ready are you to start your renovation? (Optional):
Permit or approval
Renovation work to start on?
Share any other details so we can give a better cost estimate. (Optional).
I need a renovation contractor who can continue and finish the incomplete renovation project on my house, according to the floor plans attached and other requirements.
The work will include, but not limited to:-
1. Supply and replace any broken roof tiles and other works to ensure that the roof system is complete
2. Complete the water supply system by providing and installing pipes (copper and PVC) for water supply, including connecting them to solar water heater tank and water pump
3. Complete the electrical system (wires, lighting points, etc.)
4. Level and screed the floors, as well as supply and install porcelain floor tiles and laminate wood panels, and including waterproofing for the bathroom and toilets
5. Supply and install wall tiles for the kitchen
6. Install plaster ceiling using gypsum board according to requirements
7. Supply and paint the plaster ceiling, inner and outer walls of the house, including skim coat for the inner walls
8. Build a store room under the stairs
9. Install all doors (provided)
10. Supply and install windows and window panels
11. Build and install a 22' x 5' 12 mm-thick tempered glass sky roof for the porch area complete with power-coated bracket
12. Finish the construction of balcony including the supply and installation of steel railing with tempered glass panel
13. Install back existing stainless steel railing with glass for staircase
14. Build a new brick wall facing the main entrance
15. Dispose any trash resulted from the renovation
What is your rough budget?
RM100000 - 199999
Attach any photos for reference (optional, 10MB max per file)
This customer prefers to use