What service do you need?
Which area(s) you want the handyman to work on?
What do you want the handyman to work on?
Do you already have the materials or parts?
No, the handyman will need to buy it for me
What type of building you to be need the workone?
High-rise (e.g condo, apartment)
On-site work to start on?
12/08/2020 - Morning (09:00 - 11:00)
19/08/2020 - Morning (09:00 - 11:00)
Any more details? This helps the vendor give a better estimate.
- replace door + lock accessory
- I have door supply quote but exact size to order you have to measure and confirm (no need to wait for quote to save time)
- minor repair (smoothen small wavy area) on metal door frame (see photo)
- I can order myself
- Condo unit size : 1345 sqft (2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms)
- Living hall size 25' x 14' has double volume ceiling (height until 20')
- Paint wall, ceiling, doors (2 coats) (all interior + balcony)
- Varnish parquet in 2 bedrooms (2 coats)
- Paint front metal door and balcony metal railing (2 coats)
- Smoothen wall surface (9 polyfill patched up screw holes)
- Patch up plaster ceiling (2 holes caused by water, 4 opening for electrical wiring)
- pull 20A wiring 60 feet from main DB to kitchen area (above plaster ceiling)
- install 2 power points on kitchen wall (no need to hack tiles but need to hack wall to run 20A wiring)
- if you cannot quote ELECTRICAL, it is OK, I have my own electrician.
Attach any photos for reference (optional, 10MB max per file)
This customer prefers to use